May 18, 2011

Thank You & You




for you mom :) cute like your son :P right ?

Really thankful to my best mom , Fatimah Binti Adam my mom is very supportive and always raise me when i growing up and make sure me don't feel hard because i Deaf person . It is not easy for my mom to take care of me .

My mom learned the sign language because she really want to communicate with me via sign language . Always , my mom are stay at my side until now . My mom can take care of my brothers , my sister , my little sister and me because she love us in her life ! I always love my mom from my heart !


 

Why We Love Mom ? 

We all know how much hard work and dedication that goes into being a great mom . You can watch this trailer and will know that what reasons we love moms .






 p/s : late 10 days . sorry :( on May 8 2011
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...