November 03, 2011

ABDC


- Actions will always speak louder than words. Forget what you heard, recognize what you see.
- You look at them, They look at you, You quickly look somewhere else... AWKWARD.
- I can't make you love me, want me, or understand me. All I can do is hope that someday you will.
- Love doesn’t show in sweet words you say, but in making an effort to show how much the person means to you
- She's my GIRLFRIEND, of course I'm going to tell her every thing you just said
- Be careful who you give your heart to. Because when you give your heart to someone, you also give them the power to hurt you.
- I want you to look at me like you've never looked at anyone else. I want you to look at me like I have something other boys don't.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...