June 02, 2011

0330

SECRET OF UKISS 0330 r²π !


remember what eli said ? (2:53 minutes)
" You and I 우리의 끈 놓지마  
Don’t deny our r²π
내게 와 이제 다 괜찮아  
다시 다시 다 모든걸 시작하는 거야 "
so r² π mean ? 
π = 3.14

And when you remove the decimal point , it’s the scrambled number of 143 , which mean i love you . And r² means you and i or each other . When you apply it to the lyrics of the song . Don’t deny our LOVE FOR EACH OTHER .


ok next !


I would like to share my crazy idea of 0330 drama version .

My 0330 story line start now ! I guess ukiss 0330 mv story line is like . Dongho gf actually not exist at all . She maybe only his imaginary gf or something . But dongho thot she exist and always talk and play piano with her . And then he ignored his members . Eli don't want dongho keep doing all this and want stop him BECAUSE can you imagine what he feel when he saw dongho play piano and talk alone ? GOOD THING finally he realize his gf not exist and back to his members :D 

Still don't get it ? Ok then you can watch this mv first . Don't worry take your time :P

So what do you think ? I'm right ?? hahaha :P
For me this song actually not refer to dongho gf but it's what UKISS members FEEL . Dongho how could you ignored us when you had gf ! That what they feel .



  
THE END June 2nd 2011
http://superkijaya.blogspot.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...